1969 ASTON MARTIN DBS SUPERCAR
GCMM Collection Illustrated Limited Edition Car Artwork by Geltchy...
- Gold Coast Motor Museum Collection
- 25 Only Signed & Numbered Artworks
- Red Automotive Car Design
- Hand Drawn Pencil & Ink Illustration by Mark Geltch
- Gallery Quality Archival Paper Stock
- Dated Certificate of Authenticity
Straight out of James Bond the 1969, DBS was made available with the long awaited V8 engine, with the car being known as DBSV8 – a four-seat grand touring car, capable of 160 mph.
This hand drawn artwork is a collective collaboration with Gold Coast Motor Museum, illustrating a selection of curated vehicles from their display.
This Illustration is a strictly limited collectors edition of 25 individually signed & numbered Fine Artworks, available framed in a black frame or unframed.
Secure yours, while stock lasts.
Individually Signed & Numbered.
A3 (297mm x 420mm) giclee print
285gsm archival paper
Optional A3 size matte black wood frame available.
FREE SHIPPING (Australia Wide)
Worldwide Shipping Available