VF Valiant Hardtop Illustrated Car Artwork by Geltchy...
- Limited Edition Signed & Numbered Fine Artwork
- Detailed Chrysler Valiant Automotive Illustration
- Hand Drawn Silver Coloured Pencil & Ink Illustration by Mark Geltch
- Gallery Quality Archival Paper Stock
- Dated Certificate of Authenticity
Got a passion for early Aussie Coupes?
The VF Valiant Hardtop was Chrysler's answer to Ford and Holden. The result was the largest 2 Door car to be produced in Australia. It's hard to get your hands on these early seventies icons, however you can remember the goodtimes with this hand drawn SILVER VF Valiant Hardtop art illustration displayed on your wall.
This artwork is a strictly limited Collectors Edition of 20 individually signed & numbered Artworks, available framed in a black frame or unframed.
Secure yours, while stock lasts.
Individually Signed & Numbered.
A3 (297mm x 420mm) giclee print
285gsm Archive quality matte rag paper
Optional A3 size black wood frame available.
Worldwide Shipping Available