FX 48-215 Holden Bare Metal Street Machine Rat Rod Fine Art Man Cave Vehicle Artwork Illustrated Print
- Custom Car Artwork designed for the Man Cave, Bar, Workshop, Office or Home
- Silver Bare Metal FX 48-215 Holden Rat Rod Car Design
- Perfect Gift for the Old School Classic Holden and Hot Rod Enthusiast
- Limited Edition Signed & Numbered Fine Art Print
- Gallery Quality Archival Paper Stock
- Dated Certificate of Authenticity
Get back to Bare Metal basics with the first HOLDEN!
The OUTLAW 48-215 (FX) Holden Street Machine Hot Rod sedan is stripped back to bare metal in classic Rat Rod style & ready to cruise the streets. The Chrome bumpers, the big grin, basic interior & no plastic will have your mind frothing over the historic first all Australian GMH car. The fine art car print will definetely get your mates talking in your Man Cave, Bar, Workshop, Office or Home.
This illustration is a strictly limited Collectors Edition of 20 individually signed & numbered Artworks, available framed in a black frame or unframed.
Secure yours, while stock lasts.
Individually Signed & Numbered.
A3 (297mm x 420mm) giclee print
285gsm Archive quality matte rag paper
Optional A3 size matte black wood frame available.
Worldwide Shipping Available