1962 CHEVROLET CORVAIR 95 PICK UP
GCMM Collection Illustrated Limited Edition Car Artwork by Geltchy...
- Gold Coast Motor Museum Collection
- 25 Only Signed & Numbered Artworks
- Orange & White Rampside Pick Up
- Hand Drawn Pencil & Ink Illustration by Mark Geltch
- Gallery Quality Archival Paper Stock
- Dated Certificate of Authenticity
General Motors had a truly unique truck with the air cooled Corvair in the 60s. These Rampside Pick Ups were just the thing to deal with heavy and awkward refrigerators, pianos and lawn mowers.
This hand drawn artwork is a collective collaboration with Gold Coast Motor Museum, illustrating a selection of curated vehicles from their display.
This Ilustration is a strictly limited collectors edition of 25 individually signed & numbered Fine Artworks, available framed in a black frame or unframed.
Secure yours, while stock lasts.
Individually Signed & Numbered.
A3 (297mm x 420mm) giclee print
285gsm archival paper
Optional A3 size matte black wood frame available.
FREE SHIPPING (Australia Wide)
Worldwide Shipping Available